Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the latest and greatest

Sarah is finally here! It only took a few years, but she's now living with Amie in NE. We had dinner this evening at Blossoming Lotus, which is the other well respected all-vegan restaurant in town. Coconut sweet potato soup was consumed among other delicious plates.

I've also been reunited with another friend:

Remember her?


The Great Catsby presides over a new kingdom.


She's also better behaved. I don't have to distract her with a toy at all times.


Furthermore, as probably all the readers of this blog are aware, Portobello was listed in the Willamette Week's 2010 list of the top restaurants in Portland. Pat on the back to us. I don't have any new shiny blocks of color to share from the restaurant, but I did make some cheesy pizzas at home the other week:
...still got it.


ITEM! One Fuji bicycle, which has become my main form of transportation (with thanks to Oma for the capital, and Morgan for having a bike to sell):



Also, the other week I went on a short hike with Laurel and Jonah to Horsetail falls out in the gorge. It was lovely:

2 comments:

Shiny said...

Squeeee! Better behaved, but when she saw you, did she try to nom your skull? Good times.

Flushy McBucketpants said...

She, thankfully did not try and kill me when she got out of her carrier. Mostly she just wanted to hide in the corner for a while... at least until she realized there were no other cats around.

She does occasionally get feisty, but now she's more likely to lick me than plot my demise.