Saturday, June 25, 2011

At Emiko's Wedding

Today I am in the hills of Santa Barbara. Not to be confused with Hanna Barbera. The house we're staying at for Emiko's wedding is the most ridiculously large house I've ever been in. The kitchen/living room is this size of my regular residence's entire first floor. There's a second living room, a guest house, a dining room, a pool, two hot tubs (apparently, though I've yet to see either), an avocado orchard, a game room with a pool table and separate poker and black jack tables, lovely views of the surrounding Pacific coast landscape, and blah blah blah, etc. I pity the cleaning ladies.

Emiko's wedding is this evening. Then it's back to LA tomorrow where I plan to do some pizza-ing and catch up with some folks.

More changes are afoot at Portobello. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: