Friday, July 22, 2005

Kitty on my foot and I want to touch it.

Today I got a kitten.


Timmy--Yasmin's friend's cousin (I think he's a cousin)--found three kittens crawling out of a shoebox on a neighbor's doorstep. This was one of them. He has a bit of a resperatory infection and an eye infection. He's only one month old and can pretty much fit in the palm of your hand.


So far the names I'm considering are Cation (a positively charged ion) and Cataracts. I'm looking pretty exclusively at names with "cat" in them, as I'm probably going to end up just calling him Cat anyway. Suggestions?

2 comments:

thevalrus said...

Aww what a cute little kiaaaAAAAUUUUUUGH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKING HAIR

But seriously, Catatonic.
Cataclysm?
Cataphora? ("He may be tiny, but Cataphora has some sharp claws.")
Catenary?
Cathmandu?

Flushy McBucketpants said...

Yo...

These are are good suggestions. I especially like Cathmandu. I would so call him Catatonic if he slept all the time, but considering he's a kitten, that isn't the case. He's always trying to sever my feet from their ankles.

As for my hair, I cut it off. It's been like that for a while. Somehow it makes me feel isn't thinning. I'm not sure how that works either. Either way, it's comfy in the summer months.